Thursday, July 10, 2014

Late Entries

I am certainly late with my daily entries for the blog assignment. I have not found it as easy as it sounds. Life got in the way. I am now sitting at my step mother's house in New Jersey, as I have left Springfield yesterday to begin my almost two week vacation. I needed this. I could not wait for this. The five or six days before leaving for Jersey were hectic though, and it made my blog go to the back burner. I am in the middle of a job transfer for another promotion. I am very excited for that. I definitely needed the promotion so that I can move back to Springfield again. I miss living there. Due to the transfer and promotion though, I am working at two different locations, both full time hours. That's forty hours a week at two jobs, so eighty a week total. That means it's hard to do homework as soon as I get off work. The sleeping schedule is already messed up and it's been rough, adding homework to that makes it worse. I will attempt to catch up while I am on vacation though. I don't mind doing school work even though I am supposed to be vacationing, I like learning and could use the assistance with my writing anyway. Also, it's not like I won't have any down time while I'm up here. There will just be multiple posts for the same day, but each one will be for what should have been the previous post days.

No comments:

Post a Comment