Thursday, July 10, 2014

Credo

I believe in knowledge. I believe that learning will make a life better. That gaining knowledge will improve the world. The old saying goes "knowledge is power"; and that is so true. Those who have knowledge can become the supervisors, they can become the teachers and doctors and politicians. I am convinced that you can't get anywhere in this world without money unless you are intelligent. You need to learn to gain intelligence. Being knowledgeable will help ease the pains that people have to go through with the material parts of life. It makes it easier to get a job and move forward in that job through the same positions or others. People will come to you with questions and concerns because they know that you most likely know the answer or that you will find out if you don't know. Knowledge is interesting. Being able to discuss the things that you learn with others is a good feeling, and actually knowing what you are talking about is an even better feeling. I enjoy learning and always look for ways to gain knowledge. I do not get upset or offended when others correct me, I take it as constructive criticism and fix my mistake, moving on after I have learned something. I believe that knowledge is a powerful tool that everyone should say they can use. I wish that everyone was impressed with knowledge. I wish that everyone took an interest in learning the way that I do, and took advantage of the many forms of education that is available in this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment